Hug Her Him Nan was founded by Khun Nuttapon Narkpong (Bom) freelancer musician from Phetchaburi. Open since 8 November 2016, the purpose of this homestay is for the travelers whose interest in natural, culture and also travelling sustainability among local style. So Hug Her Him Nan still remains both houses as the old Nan styles which make you feel you are in the big family like same old days. That’s Hug Her Him style!
Name “Hug Her Him” came from “Hug” that means “Love” in the North of Thailand and meanwhile “Hug” also means “Cuddle” in English so it has a beautiful meaning then we choose this name for our homestay Hug Her Him Nan “Hug her and Him because of Love”. It feels like you come to visit you friend’s home.
Hug Her Him Nan is located at 52 Ban PhuMintr – Thali, Thali road, Naiwieng, Muang, Nan 55000.
There are 4 ways to go Hug Her Him Nan; airplane, bus, train (no direct train), drive a car.
1. By airplane from Don Muang to Nan everyday by Nok Air and Air Asia.
2. By bus from Bangkok to Nan every day with many available trips and will take about 9-10 hours, bus leaves from Mor Chit 2 terminal, Kampangpetch2 road.
3. By train, you have to catch the train from Bangkok to Denchaithen catch the Song Taew to Prae bus station and continue with the Van to Nan.
4. By car, you have to drive from Bangkok with road no.32 until Nakornsawan then go with road no.17 until Pitsanulok then move to road no.11 so you will pass Utaradit, Denchai and Prae then move to road no.101 to Nan total 668 km.
* You MUST follow with the highway rules and drive carefully in Nan because the road there is too slope and curve, also some part is on the brae *